TV This Week

Otis 83

What are the options for out of town fans? I don't see the IUPUI or Western Illinois game on elive.

I'm not sure about the media situation... but the chat is live on the main page.

Thanks for the bump count, not that it resulted in any response.

Here's my next question. Why is it that WIU is offering video on their website but E-Live is only offering audio? Why was I stupid enough to think that buying E-Live at the start of this road trip would get me video?

Otis,

The IUPUI game wasn't on ELIve because their website is NOT part of JumpTV, but we should get the WIU video since they do have JumpTV. The video was listed yesterday on the ORU website when I checked it out.

I ended up paying $4.95 to watch the IUPUI video and it was great quality. They do a very nice job.

Otis,

The IUPUI game wasn't on ELIve because their website is NOT part of JumpTV, but we should get the WIU video since they do have JumpTV. The video was listed yesterday on the ORU website when I checked it out.

I ended up paying $4.95 to watch the IUPUI video and it was great quality. They do a very nice job.

Mike, what is it that makes for the fuzziness of our broadcast. Is that a Jump TV or an ORU thing?

The Womens game @ Wester Illinois is on ELIVE hopefully the Men's will be also, but haven't seen a link for it yet.

Otis,

Thanks Mike. I'm sorry for getting so irritated. I just had my hopes up to get the game. I paid the 4.95 as well and agree that they did a nice job. The video quality was especially good which makes me wonder... (here I go again :x)

However, as of 6:13 PM CST there is no sign of a link for video, just audio. :(

I don't know why the video isn't available on ELIve. WIU has a JumpTV website and they do have the video available on their website.

I just don't know how this video stuff works apparently... that's not good if I don't even know how to watch our team.

The game is not on 97.1 FM tonight so there isn't a free audio stream. You can listen to the game on AM1550 locally or you can get the radio broadcast on ELIve.

That's the best info I have... I apologize if you spent money expecting the WIU video tonight. I don't know who is at fault, but I would understand if you wanted a refund.

It's $9.95 at the WIU website if you want to watch the video. It's just not worth it to me for one game.

We might end up buying it since it's four of us that made plans to get together tonight just to watch the game... frustrating.

I thought about buying the $19.95 monthly package on the Summit League website, but it doesn't have the ORU-WIU game listed either.

Alright... we gave in and bought the $9.95 video at the WIU website.

You're a good man, MM. I'm content with listening to my man Hax! ;)