A few nuggets...

oruvoice

What with the UNM game on 12/23...does the team get to go home for Christmas or are they hanging around campus?......TheEagleman is very proud of what the Magnificant 7 have accomplished thus far.... :clap::clap::clap:

What with the UNM game on 12/23...does the team get to go home for Christmas or are they hanging around campus?......TheEagleman is very proud of what the Magnificant 7 have accomplished thus far.... :clap::clap::clap:

They're welcome to spend it at our house!! ;)

We'll just throw an extra turkey in the oven. :clap:

I am on travel in Albuquerque right now. I am planning to go to the UNM vs Creighton game tonight to do a little "scouting." Am really excited to go to the PIT hopefully it will work out with my schedule. Will give a report if I get to go.

Be careful in there, that place is rowdy. Fans are not nice.

The MSU fans certainly felt right at home at our place today . . . |(:@

The Lobos came back late and pulled out their 12th in a row, 66-61...so they will come into Mabee unbeaten on Wed. nite....ORU needs a big crowd and we gotta play our best game of the year to have a shot.... :sweat:

I watched the second half of the Creighton-UNM game -and the Lobos are legit. They shot terribly from the perimeter and still pulled off the win over the Blue Jays. It will take another Mizzou-like effort to hang with them.

Just guessing but with the students gone for the semester, I figure a big turnout is unlikely 2 days before Christmas....tough scheduling....we'll probably be lucky to get 4000....in the Christmas spirit, how about free tickets and a hot dog for the homeless.... :P