IUPUI

orumom

Congrats EasyTELGuy! You're still very well alive and you're already going to heaven! All those Okies must be jealous.

My ears will be at IUPUI as well on Sat. night! I'll be picking it up by Internet! :!:

Glad for the enthusiasm, but if we don't focus and beat Oakland, the IUPUI game could be meaningless...

Tell your team to imagine all of the Oakland players look like this:

marcus2.jpg

and you'll roll them by 30.

Bet you never thought you would be wondering if you could beat Oakland with what you proclaimed in the preseason was your best team ever huh?

Relax everyone, just giving old boy here a little of the hard time he gives us every chance he gets.

Bet you never thought you would be wondering if you could beat Oakland with what you proclaimed in the preseason was your best team ever huh?

One thing I've learned - the hard way - is that predictions only get you in trouble. Things never seem to turn out the way you think they will.

Yeah, take that Valpo fans! NEXT YEAR! NEXT YEAR! NEXT YEAR! NEXT YEAR! NEXT YEAR!

All funnies aside, I think I'm getting sick of the words.....NEXT YEAR.

Old Titan, if you had a bus leave Tulsa on Saturday morning at 6:00 a.m., we could get to Indianapolis by 5:00 p.m. for the game and then turn around after the game at 10:00 and be back the next morning!! Wouldn't that be fun!! :lol:

Someone told me about this post on Sunday, so I thought I should respond by saying "NO, THAT DOESN'T SOUND FUN!"

I am, however, looking forward to organizing a few buses down to the American Airlines Arena in Dallas for a first round NCAA game!

EasyTel - by going to heaven, I meant going to Texas - not sure if I made that very clear but as we all know, Texas is second best only to the pearly gates.

PF86 - I'm honored. Don't you agree? "We don't play basketball too good but we always look purtee!"

EasyTel - by going to heaven, I meant going to Texas - not sure if I made that very clear but as we all know, Texas is second best only to the pearly gates.

I knew what you were saying. I'm glad that Texans are proud of their state! Hey, it's the only state in the good ole U.S.ofA. that retained an option to become their own country! That's sayin' something!

I knew what you were saying. I'm glad that Texans are proud of their state! Hey, it's the only state in the good ole U.S.ofA. that retained an option to become their own country! That's sayin' something!

Yep and I think we're still thinking about it.

Well, you know, us other 49 states just keep hoping that someday you guys exercise that option. :D

Viva la Puerto Rico!

Well, you know, us other 49 states just keep hoping that someday you guys exercise that option. :D

Viva la Puerto Rico!

Now thats funny!!!