Game on...

Geoff Haxton

It's great to be playing some ball again!...Martinez goes yard in the 5th for a 3 run blast and the Good Guys take the lead at 4-3.....Go Blue!... :-)

Still 4-3 ORU in the 6th....looks like a bullpen game.....I guess Coach Walton wants to get all the guys some work.....gettin a win up there tonight after a 10 day layoff would be real nice..... :-)

If I'm reading the stats right, Serrano just struck out four in one inning of work.  Not the most efficient way of doing things, but it's a rare feat - and one for the record books!

If I'm reading the stats right, Serrano just struck out four in one inning of work.  Not the most efficient way of doing things, but it's a rare feat - and one for the record books!

Great point, Blue.  Even when Geoff commented on that fact at the end of the side I was zoned out and didn't catch the irony of that. 

Sure wish we'd gone to the bottom of the ninth up by three :| . . .

It's Wednesday here on the East coast, y'all.  Let's win this thing and go to bed.

Eagles win!  Thirteenth inning, 7-6.  How did we pull that off with four errors??

Wow! Great win!  ;D

Nice win by the Eagles!!  Glad WSU continues to be willing to play us.  This series has always been good for both school - always great, entertaining games!!