ORU @ Montana in BracketBuster...

Guest EagleBackr

Didn't former ESPN anchor, failed late night talk show host, and Coach Phipps look-alike Craig Kilborn play college ball in Montana?

83940__ck_l.jpg

History bodes well for the Eagles. ORU is 4-0 lifetime against Montana - with 3 of those wins on the road in Missoula. Last meeting was in November 1997 - Barry Hinson's first D-1 victory.

Kilborn actually played ball at Montana State University. He was also the first host of The Daily Show.

Jon Stewart played his college ball at William and Mary. Of course that ball was a soccer ball, but he did score 10 goals one season.

TMH....you're right. I SHOULd get an attitude adjustment. I guess I just saw us as a 12 or 13 seed in the tourney this year with a good chance to upset some teams, two losses max in the Mid-Con, and multiple mentions of ORU/Caleb on the national scene and so forth.

The last time I saw Bracketology on espn.com, they had IUPUI as a #16 seed against Illinois. They weren't even considering ORU as the team out of the Mid-Con anymore (even after beating UMKC).

It still comes down to the four days in March....

....is that it allows the Golden Eagle fans to travel down to the Dallas Metroplex and root for the baseball team during the Arlington tournament during President's Day weekend (the kids are out of school on Monday anyway) and listen to the game on the Internet over at Sterns78's house!! :lol:

The last time I saw Bracketology on espn.com, they had IUPUI as a #16 seed against Illinois. They weren't even considering ORU as the team out of the Mid-Con anymore (even after beating UMKC).

That's because IUPUI is in first place. That's the first, last, and only criteria for espn.com's bracketology.

Jon Stewart played his college ball at William and Mary. Of course that ball was a soccer ball, but he did score 10 goals one season.

This explains so much...