Next up - Texas!

tmh8286

Game time, 6:00 PM this evening.  Looking for a win, but it ain't gonna be easy!!

Texas' record is 17-7, compared to ORU's 8-7.  Texas has managed to play NINE MORE GAMES than the Eagles up to this point in the season.  That's bound to make it tougher for our guys to improve.  Let's hope for smoother sailing weatherwise from here on out.

Anybody know who our starting pitcher will be?  I've not got the pitching rotation down yet.  Game notes still have our starting pitcher as "TBA".

I should have read the game notes BEFORE asking questions - Mark Serrano is on the mound tonight.  It makes sense - he pitched last Tuesday night as well.

Go get 'em, Mark!

I believe it was former ORU prof, Dr. Morgan of the History department who once told TheEagleman over a cold beer after 18 holes at LaFortune Golf Club...."The reason why it's so windy in Oklahoma is that Kansas blows and Texas sucks"......or, was it the other way around?...... :-D :-D

Elive up and running!  The only way to hear a Golden Eagle Game is with Geoff Haxton.  He calls em like he was born and raised in the South Bronx!  LOL

In case you don't know...the game is on live at CBS college sports. You can find it through the Texas Athletic site.

In case you don't know...the game is on live at CBS college sports. You can find it through the Texas Athletic site.

+1! Thanks!

Serrano pitched an awesome 5 innings against a strong Texas team.  I wish he could have stayed in!

4 runs isn't bad IF we could just get our bats going.

it must have been my fault.  things went south as soon as i logged on and tuned in the bottom of the 7th.  looks like it was a great game before that.

now 4-4 in the 9th.  Go Eagles. 

To finally score off of their closer is remarkable.  We've outhit Texas 10-5.