ORU v. Cal State - Fullerton - Game #1

Bogus Smith

Wow, 13 K's and only 2 hits through 8 innings!  Really gotta get into rhythm at the plate soon. 

But i'm still going to blame it on the long layoff and the quality opponent. But the thing that bothers me the most is all the  K's looking (6 of em I believe).  I know Rob gotta hate that.

Wow, 13 K's and only 2 hits through 8 innings!  Really gotta get into rhythm at the plate soon. 

But i'm still going to blame it on the long layoff and the quality opponent. But the thing that bothers me the most is all the  K's looking (6 of em I believe).  I know Rob gotta hate that.

Ugh!  Tough game to listen to.  The reality is, we played what some consider to be the fourth best baseball team in the nation, on their field, after a nearly two week lay-off, and kept it respectable.  If you took away that disastrous first inning, we played them nearly even.  While our guys were sitting last weekend, the Titans were sharpening their swords on the OSU Cowboys.

I have hopes that we'll bounce back and be able to take at least one game from them this weekend.  Got to get our bats going, though.  Little too much lethargy at the plate.

The great thing about baseball is that there is usually a game the next day to bounce back....let's bounce back tonight and even the series!....by the way...great pics of the Cal Fullerton stadium.....but TheEagleman is wondering where do they have the beer garden?.... :-D