UTSA - Sunday

Bogus Smith

Error by first baseman allows Roadrunner runner on second to score - score 11-4.

Martinez with a solo homer - 11-5

Turn those caps around backwards, boys (and girls :-D)!

Price with a single!

"Stayin' alive, stayin' alive, oh, oh, oh, oh, staying alive!!"

Wild pitch, runner scores, Notarro on third, two away in the bottom of the ninth.

11-6!!

Batter walked, runners on the corners!  Two out rally - can we score five runs with two outs?

2 out rally.

I was out there freezing with Bogus.  The loud students didn't last too long.  :-D

UTSA pitcher is REALLY struggling - passed ball allows Notarro to score, Johnny Roberts in scoring position.

Final score 11-8.  ORU leave 10 runners on base during the game.  We cut that in half and we win, but our pitching didn't give us a chance today.  It was very cold (but maybe not too cold for someone moving around in the field) and may have affected the team, but both teams were playing in the elements so that's no excuse for us.  I'm sure UTSA was glad to get a win out of the series, which will probably allow us to continue playing them in Tulsa in the future.  :-D

thanks everyone for the updates sound like you have ny weather down there!!

2 out rally.

I was out there freezing with Bogus.  The loud students didn't last too long.  :-D

You're a true sports fan and loyal companion to be out with Bogus on a day like this.  Don't think I could talk my Mrs. into it!

Thanks for keeping us up to date, sports fans. Great start for ORU baseball even with this little blip. Looking forward to celebrating many victories with you guys (virtually of course). :-D

TheEagleman is happy with 2 of 3 against these guys...5-1 is a very good start.... :-)