Man! NOT AGAIN!

Irish333

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE LIVE STATS????  WHEN WILL THE PROBLEM BE FIXED?  I NEED MY ORU BASEBALL, OR ELSE I'LL EAT THIS WHOLE BAG OF JELLY BEANS MYSELF?  CAN ANYONE HELP OUT HERE.  THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A CRISIS!

I can't see them either, Irish.  I am heading to the game shortly (miseed the first pitch obviously) and I will mention this to Mike and others to see if anything can be done prior to the end of the game.  Check back in about an hour.

ORU is leading 3-2 after 3 innings.  Sully got hit on the left hand.  He needed only 6 pitches to get through the first inning.  He was tagged for 2 runs on 3 hits in the 2nd inning. The bullpen was warming up in the 2nd,but he did very well in the 3rd inning, they are now in the top of the 4th. 

Stikeout looking.  Runner still at First.  Sully's second strikeout of the game.

Line drive to the outfield caught for the third out. Sully is looking more comfortable now.

I'm not at the game, one of the students is texting us with game info.  Not sure if we will get ORU at bat info.  But anything that we get, we will put up on the board.

Made it to the game.  Irish is keeping you up to date.  WM pitcher has six Ks to Sully's two.  Keeping our hitters off-balance right now.  Duffy had double in bottom of fourth but didn't score.

Bottom of the 5th...

First Battter grounded to ss out at first

Second Bater grounded to ss out at first

Third Batter grounded single up the middle.  Man on 1st Two outs.

Correction to my last post.

I stated BOTTOM of the 5th.  It was the top of the 5th with Sully pitching.

The next batter in the 5th grounded to second, second to first for the final out.

WMU Pitcher is now out of the game.

Sully is now pitching in the top of the 6th.

WMU hitter flied out to rigth field, out number one.