**WARNING!** 3:00 PM Tipoff today!

tmh8286

. . . just in case anyone was not aware of that fact!  YET AGAIN I missed most of the first half of the Oakland game because I wasn't smart enough to check game time in advance. 

It makes me feel better thinking there may be others out there making the same mistake :wink: . . .

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ManiacAlum

• TrueBlue82

• Old Titan

• ORUalum

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're the only one...  :-D

That official athletic department website isn't as good as this place, but it's pretty dang informative.

Elive is showing that the broadcasts don't begin until 5 pm CST - and that a link won't be available until gametime!  At that rate, we'll miss the whole game :x

I've sent my ticket in, but hope they resolve it!

Elive is showing that the broadcasts don't begin until 5 pm CST - and that a link won't be available until gametime!  At that rate, we'll miss the whole game :x

I've sent my ticket in, but hope they resolve it!

The one game I was going to be able to watch on ELIve, and they screw up the tip-off time??  :x

I have a video feed of the men's game by clicking on the women's game broadcast link.  Don't know how long it will last - but it's on for now!  Can't get Geoff's audio link, however.

Now, there is a link for the men's game with the correct time, but when you click on it and it buffers, you get a fancy message on the screen saying, "THE PROGRAM YOU ARE TRYING TO VIEW IS NOT AVAILABLE - PLEASE TRY LATER"

Oh yeah, like LATER they'll be showing the game!!  :roll: