• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr. Cornelius

• bballmangc

• tmh8286

• Goldeneagles09

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I missed it! I hope someone has it on dvr and could put it on youtube. I would love to get a look at it.

Have we made history tonight? I can't recall ever hearing any ORU player taking the top spot in the top 10 plays.

Is it just me or does it feel like ORU is in the lime light.

Going by orugoldeneagles.com we've had:

1 game on KGEB

11 games on FCS

5 games on Direct Tv

1 on ESPN2

4 plays make the top 10

Let's keep it going!

Sweet!!  What a recruiting tool this can be.  This can put a whole new dimension on recruiting if a player knows that he can get this type of national attention at ORU??  On the other hand, it can prove to be problematic for the coaches if it messes with team chemistry.  I trust our coaches will know what they want and who to recruit.

Man, I missed it! I hope someone has it on dvr and could put it on youtube. I would love to get a look at it.

YES PLEASE!

Have we made history tonight? I can't recall ever hearing any ORU player taking the top spot in the top 10 plays.

1 game on KGEB

11 games on FCS

5 games on Direct Tv

1 on ESPN2

4 plays make the top 10

Let's keep it going!

One small correction, wakeflip - I believe that all - or at least most - of the home games have been either live or tape-delayed on KGEB.

Mike Minyard for President!!!  :-D

Quality my man, quality!!!

Oh man... I don't think that's a good idea. The thing is this game didn't have anything to do with the Fox deal.  I tried to get the game on ESPN Full Court, but there was a technical issue.  ESPN was well aware of our game and how to get the feed through the process, but we just couldn't get it worked out.  I wonder how they got the video since it wasn't possible to get the game up on Full Court.

If you missed it... just watch SportsCenter any time this morning.  I've already seen it this morning.  I'm sure it will be played several more times today.

The play was also a "Gym Gems" on College Basketball Tonight on ESPN.

Very Nice!  This needs to be posted in as many places as possible! (on other sites, not this one  :-))

Great job OT!!

If you go to YouTube you can click "watch in high quality."

1 game on KGEB

11 games on FCS

5 games on Direct Tv

1 on ESPN2

4 plays make the top 10

Let's keep it going!

It's you...

Every step forward brings us closer to where we want to be. Being mentioned mutliple times on ESPN Sportscenter during a season has a cummulative effect. It certainly must have a positive effect (no matter how small) on prospective recruits.

I don't see Missouri Valley or C-USA teams EVER EVER making Top Ten plays outside of March or an end of game buzzer beater. I'm not saying we're better than they are but we are certainly getting a lot more airtime. Something a recruit would have to think about.