Who would you like to see added to the Hall of Fame?

orumom

My devotions this week included reading about King David, a man after God's own heart. I find comfort in knowing God still felt that way after all David did wrong. It means there is room for me and the rest of us.

Guest Rob Marshall
My devotions this week included reading about King David, a man after God's own heart. I find comfort in knowing God still felt that way after all David did wrong. It means there is room for me and the rest of us.

Now that'll preach, mom! Amen, mom, amen!

Although I never saw him play for the Eagles, I vote for Earl McClellan. What a great guy. Played against him in the Homecoming Alumni/Faculty game a couple of years ago and he embodies ORU values, from what I've heard and observed.

I second Earl! Great basketball player and even better human being! ORU was lucky to say the least to have a guy like him...

No sports for President Roberts while at ORU, but he is a scratch golfer.

He was part of The World Action Singers when Oral got an award for one of his television specials. I think in was an Emmy. Maybe one of you can help me out on that.

Can't forget about Coach Duke. He is the best coach ORU has had period. He's a member of the ITA hall of fame right? He's the first coach deserves to be in the hall of fame.