Re: ORU vs. South Florida

ORUTerry

Seems like the Team is starting to "gel" together more now, but only after several close losses they were more than capable of winning.  Last year the Canadian tour, along with the extra practices really seemed to help them.  Is that something we can do every year, or is it by invitation, or what?  They might have won 3 or 4 more games at this point if they had had a preseason tour.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ORUalum

• ORUTerry

• wakeflip1

• tmh8286

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like the Team is starting to "gel" together more now, but only after several close losses they were more than capable of winning.  Last year the Canadian tour, along with the extra practices really seemed to help them.  Is that something we can do every year, or is it by invitation, or what?  They might have won 3 or 4 more games at this point if they had had a preseason tour.

I believe it's every 4 years...

Although I have been wrong once or twice before.

Anything different about the way you Canadians celebrate Christmas?

By the way, you know this is how Canada is spelled:

C  eh? N  eh? D  eh?

I'm not sure. I've never celebrated a U.S. Christmas to compare it with. Other than the fact that Santa wears another few layers of clothes and the jingle bells are too frozen to jingle, I think we celebrate pretty much the same as you, eh.

By the way, I like your Canadian accent. :wink:

I'm not sure. I've never celebrated a U.S. Christmas to compare it with. Other than the fact that Santa wears another few layers of clothes and the jingle bells are too frozen to jingle, I think we celebrate pretty much the same as you, eh.

By the way, I like your Canadian accent. :wink:

I just got a Christmas card hand-delivered from a couple now living in Australia.  It's a picture card, with the couple standing in shorts and teeshirts on the beach, with "Merry Christmas" scratched into the wet sand in front of them.  They said it was in the 90's when they left there to come to the States . . .

More Sango in 2009!!!....... :mrgreen:

• 1 month later...

Did any one notice today that the USF Bulls took 20th ranked Villanova to the last minute before falling 70-61?.....this is the same USF team that ORU hammered by 20+ just a month ago....maybe we aren't so bad... :-)