• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ORUalum

• ORUTerry

• wakeflip1

• tmh8286

Top Posters In This Topic

Jarvis just set a new personal ORU high for 3 pointers made in a game.  His previous best was 6...

Last season:

Texas A&M Corpus Christi: 6 of 15

at Southern Utah: 6 of 9

This season:

Missouri: 6 of 11

North Carolina: 6 of 17

New Mexico: 6 of 13

South Florida: 7 of 9

congrats to all the players and coaches...great effort and a win this team badly needed.

PTL...TheEagleman was out carousing tonight with friends and saw the score on the ESPN scroll.....i almost passed out!....Glad to see ORU get a W before Christmas....now it's on to California after a short rest and we need to beat USC!..... :-D

Congrats to the gold and blue on what was a convincing win against a quality opponent.  USF had a few good wins, and lost by two to Virginia.  Maybe we can start the spiral upward.  :-)

This is a solid win, I really like the way Lewis played the last couple games (sans the FTs), Ford is coming around too. Sango needs to be a lot more aggressive, he is too athletic to have so many goose eggs next to his name.

ash  =o)

Friends, this is sure going to improve the taste of the Christmas turkey! Kudo's to the high scorers on the team, but I am also happy to see that the win came with the participation of so many of our freshmen. We have some awesome players here that it will continue to be a joy to see develop and grow.

Anything different about the way you Canadians celebrate Christmas?

By the way, you know this is how Canada is spelled:

C  eh? N  eh? D  eh?

The most telling statistic is that ORU committed only five turnovers.... and had 22 assists with 31 made baskets. If we can value possessions like that for the rest of the season, we will be in good shape.

It is also heartening that we accomplished this win without the play of Guyton (injured) and Stokes (ill). I expect these players to be significant contributers for the rest of the season. I'm glad the young players (Holdman and Rogers) got a chance to gain experience.

Finally, I love Sango's selfless style of play. He did not take a shot, but was a big contributor in the game.