Over rated huh!

ORUBlue

Wait a second ... those words sound all too familiar ... describing "LO" as a "freak" (in a good athletic sort of way) ... EB, either you "intercepted" my text message OR you talked to Stevo and he fed you those words OR you and I both refer to Owens as "LO" and as being a "freak" ... that's a little too ironic, hmmmmm ...

FYI: Larry usually refers to himself as "LO" and in a recent interview Caleb called him that also, so it sounds like you guys stole it from the original LO. :wink:

PS: Everyone who has seen Larry play knows he is not just a "freak" he's a SUPERfreak! :D (Hopefully everyone realizes this is a good thing!)

Guest EagleBackr

Wait a second ... those words sound all too familiar ... I sent a friend of mine (Steve Bontrager) a text message recently describing "LO" as a "freak" (in a good athletic sort of way) ... EB, either you "intercepted" my text message OR you talked to Stevo and he fed you those words OR you and I both refer to Owens as "LO" and as being a "freak" ... that's a little too ironic, hmmmmm ...

Yeah, you were right on the first one - I'm intercepting all your text messages... :shock:

Guest Rob Marshall

Ironically, I've never heard Larry Owens speak (in an interview or otherwise) nor have I heard Caleb refer to Owens as "LO" but apparently the shoe fits, huh? :wink:

oh and Dr. EB, why don't you share your phone number, and then I'll just text you direct that way you don't have to be so sinister. :twisted:

Yeah, lots of guys around the dorm called Larry "LO" last year. A lot of them are big on the initials thing. JB, KT, and C come to mind specifically.

Guest EagleBackr
Ironically, I've never heard Larry Owens speak (in an interview or otherwise) nor have I heard Caleb refer to Owens as "LO" but apparently the shoe fits, huh? :wink:

oh and Dr. EB, why don't you share your phone number, and then I'll just text you direct that way you don't have to be so sinister. :twisted:

Share my phone number?!? We haven't even had lunch yet!! :wink:

Guest Rob Marshall

Share my phone number?!? We haven't even had lunch yet!! :wink:

Oh come on EB, who are we kidding, we've not only had lunch together several times but dinner as well. :shock:

Guest EagleBackr
Oh come on EB, who are we kidding, we've not only had lunch together several times but dinner as well. :shock:

...one more post like that, and I may be forced to retreat to my cave in Tora Bora... 8)