2009 Opponents

Mike Minyard

We have a lot of home games early - that is good. I suspect we will add some mid-week games with some Big 12 opponents....

We may, Terry, but Baylor, Texas A&M, TTech, KU, KSU, OSU and Nebraska's schedules are already out and we aren't on their schedules.  It would have to be OU (doubtful) or another northern division team who's schedule has not been released yet.  I'm glad to see four games with WSU and two games with UoA.  Those are four quality area games.  Hats off to those coaches for scheduling us - especially when they take the chance of not winning those games.

Good point.... it just makes sense for them to add us given the travel costs, etc. I'm with you - the Arkansas, WSU and MSU games are nice to have.

I remember that we put together the unofficial schedule last year, but I thought it was later in the year - so I went back and checked.  We actually Started the unofficial schedul on 10/20/07, so it was almost exactly this same time of year. 

It's pretty good that we can find so much about the schedule this early.

BTW, Bogus located our OFFICIAL schedule on 11/9/07 somewhere other than on ORUGoldenEagles.com, although he didn't divulge where it was he found it :wink:!  The official schedule wasn't released on ORUGoldenEagles.com until 11/19/07.

Excellent dectective work!......gotta get to the TV now and root on my Philles to our first World Series victory in 28 yrs!.....GO PHILS!!!..... :-D