TU message board predicts BLOWOUT!

oruvoice

So, all the bravado on the TU board about how they are going to DESTROY us this year and I issue an invitation to wager a few bucks, based on their certainty of blowing us out, how great they are going to be and how much we are going to suck.....and guess what.....no takers.

I like your way of putting things, Wakeflip.... :-D.....and as far as those 5 tough road games next season, OT....sorry, we'll find a way to go at least 3-2.....unless all the info about these new recruits is just hot air......

• 2 weeks later...

Just read on the TU message board and MANY of them are calling for a 15 point, 20 point, 30 point BLOWOUT or more over ORU this season!

Some even say that TU will be able to "name it's score" over us this year and that we may not score 45 points on them.

It's July and they are FOAMING at the mouth over ORU! And to think, they always say they aren't concerned about us or that we aren't a HUGE rival to them?!?!?!?  :?

Are they paying $60,000 to play us?

Voice,  Don't waste your time on their board.  I know it's slow, but come on you've got to have better things to do than that, or is the babe front a little slow right now?

Most over there have thought that they would blow us out every year this decade.  Gold at least has sense enough to look at the whole picture before homering out like most of us do.

yeah...they really blew us out last year, didn't they!!..... 8-)