Re: Friday Baseball - at SUU

tmh8286

I'll be in and out, so can't do play by play, but I can tell you that Juan Martinez hit a two run homer in the top of the second.  Unfortunately, looks like Petralli pulled a hamstring trying to stretch a hit into a double.  That could be a BIG loss, if he's not able to play.

So, score is now 2-0 Eagles, still in the top of the second, two outs, runner on second.

Looks like Petrali is going to stay in the game.  Hope he'll be okay.  No doubt a tough kid.

BVK able to hammer one, Petrali able to limp into home.  I suspect he may come out of the game at this point.  We'll see.

Thanks, my friend.  Play-by-play is not necessary - but an occasional score update would be appreciated.

Congratulations on your (soon-to-be) 5,000th post - you know you are my hero! :-D

Nice to even the series....any score in Game 2 today?....5000 posts for TMH?....wow!...that should merit a cake or something...let us know when it happens!!! :-D

Thanks for the update....Looks like the bats are alive today...let me know when it's a final...we gotta take 2 today and another Saturday :-D

Yes, 15-8 is the final of Game 2.  Sullivan gets the win.  The good guys were ahead 8-1 after 2-1/2 and gave up 5 runs to SUU to make a game of it, but we kept our distance and built the lead back up. 

Juan Martinez jacked three home runs over the two games today.  Adam Younger also hit his third HR of the season in Game 2.  After the two wins, we're 31-10 going in to the last game of the series.