Texas win a bad omen for the Golden Eagles?

JoeyO

when I say that last year's USC whooping on OU put a smile on my face. I love it when the sooners lose...esp this year when they lose AND we win and win and win and win and win....13 times. =)

ELI...I'll tell you the same thing I told my buddies last night at the restaraunt when the place was ecstatic about the win: If you guys were from Oklahoma, you'd already know how this feels!

MabeeJ - I didn't really mean you are classless. I was basically just saying that anybody like orumom who can actually root for the bitter rivals of his/her favorite team must have more class than the rest of us because games like TCU beating OU this year had no affect on Texas whatsoever but I was absolutely giddy at the thought of OU being embarassed by the Frogs at home.

Texasgrip - and here I was thinking you were a fine fellow Texan and you tell us that you're a Sooner fan. No true Texan roots for crimson...I couldn't blame you for being an Aggie fan but man...I think I have more disdain for Sooner football more than any other rival in any sport that I follow. And as far as winning the big one goes...Sooners had a great run there beating Texas over and over but the whole thing with Mack not winning the big game and being intimidated by Stoops is over. Get ready to see a whole lot more burnt orange in the next few years. =)