10 Reasons Why We Have a Chance

Old Titan

I agree..... hate to put it all on Moses' shoulders, but he is the key. If he is hitting, it will open Jarvis as well as the post players.

We need King and Lewis to play strong. They have to expect contact and physical play.... go ahead and play through it. Leave nothing back.... be aggressive and attack. We have played top teams (Texas, OSU, Arkansas) tough this year and are used to high level competition. The game will have ebbs and flows - we need to absorb their blows and give them some to see how they react.

What numbered jersey does Moses wear?? Part the Pitt Sea!

With Vealy not playing, we really do need King and Lewis to play big and physical.  We all know how good of a passer Lewis is from the high post.

ORU = 13 seed      =>    ORU/seed=13

Ehambe(#) = 13

Jarvis(#) + Yemi(#) = 13

==> Ehambe = ORU = Yemi + Jarvis

seed

Interpretation: Ehambe or Yemi+Jarvis will be the key to ORU standing tall amidst the sewn seeds the past two NCAA trips.

Genesis 1:12

The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

With Vealy not playing, we really do need King and Lewis to play big and physical.  We all know how good of a passer Lewis is from the high post.

ORU = 13 seed      =>    ORU/seed=13

Ehambe(#) = 13

Jarvis(#) + Yemi(#) = 13

seed

Interpretation: Ehambe or Yemi+Jarvis will be the key to ORU standing tall amidst the sewn seeds the past two NCAA trips.

The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

I love it!  Did you ever see that Jim Carey movie?  I think it was called the number 23.  It was all stuff like that...

ORU = 13 seed      =>     ORU/seed=13

Ehambe(#) = 13

Jarvis(#) + Yemi(#) = 13

seed

Now, I would  have REALLY thought you were on to something, Ting, if that verse had been Genesis 1: 13 :wink:!!! 

Moses needs the game to come to him, rather than force it.  And, if he allows this to happen, and he is "en fuego", we WILL win.  Now, it seems to me I remember a Sunday School story about Moses and fire!

Now, I would  have REALLY thought you were on to something, Ting, if that verse had been Genesis 1: 13 :wink:!!! 

Oh... hmm... 1+12 is 13... Ok, how about this... 1 God and 12 young Christian men (not including redshirts) are the Genesis of an ORU NCAA tradition.

ORU Bracket Buster White Out 2 undershirt with my Official Oral Roberts University NCAA Road to the Final Four 2008 shirt from the bookstore!!!!!

Ok guys, I'm leaving right now to go to the panthers' den. 

With a bunch of Pitt season ticket holders.

15 miles northeast of Pittsburgh along the Allegheny river.

I'm looking for a physical game.

I'm taking five smooth stones with me, too. :mrgreen:

And my ORU basketball t-shirt!!

Hey, Tim:  just logged on to this thread, so forgive me if this has been seen elsewhere, but your pics of The Coaches Sutton, past and present, are AWESOME!

We should get something like that done up nice with a matte and frame and present it to Scott and Eddie both...