Vealy Suspended

tmh8286

How do we have only 6 players available? By my count we should have - Fowlkes, Tutt, Larry, Caleb, Mickey, Moses, and Yemi. That's 7 players. Or did something happen to one of them? I know Drew, JB, and Riouse are out with injuries and Chello got suspended.

The paper said B & Riouse made the trip, so we could have 9. That would definitely be good news.

How do we have only 6 players available? By my count we should have - Fowlkes, Tutt, Larry, Caleb, Mickey, Moses, and Yemi. That's 7 players. Or did something happen to one of them? I know Drew, JB, and Riouse are out with injuries and Chello got suspended.

My bad, I completely forgot about Ehambe.

Guest Rob Marshall

This was either (a) a pattern of behavior or (B) a case of significant inappropriate behavior in an isolated incident (a pattern of such will result in dismissal from the team).

You do the math.

Guest EagleBackr

ORU 5-5, TU 4-5. What is this world coming to?

If the two teams switched schedules, ORU would be 8-1, 7-2 at worst, and TU would be 1-9, 2-10 at best. TU's schedule has been terrible up to now - your best win is against Northern Arizona...

MabeeJ, while I can't tell you what the fallout of this situation may be, it is my understanding that that is NOT what happened. The hard part to know is how Marchello will handle it.

So R U confirming that he will not play this year?

I expect him to play against OU. It was a one game suspension. I just mean that any time a player, or anyone for that matter, is disciplined, there is always a chance that they could respond to the discipline in a negative manner. That's all.

I expect him to play against OU. It was a one game suspension. I just mean that any time a player, or anyone for that matter, is disciplined, there is always a chance that they could respond to the discipline in a negative manner. That's all.

tmh, that doesn't address the rumor of Chello getting booted though!

ORUTerry may know something.?.?

Chello is still on the team. He just had a one game suspension for breaking a team rule. It had nothing to do with honor code, classes or chapel. Coach Sutton just stuck with his policy for the behavior and I find that very respectable considering the situation we were in with just seven players. ORU really does have a first class program under him. This isn't the signs of a team falling apart. This is just a punishment for a one time mistake.

I have a pretty reliable source who told me Vealy got kicked off the team. Any truth to that? ORUMom?

I sure hope I'm wrong.

Shame on you MabeeJ for starting rumors! We shall throw you to the Sooner wolves on Wed. :wink:

ORU by 5 over OU!

Mabee J, i think u need to get a new reliable source.