ORU sets a tough schedule - TW (7-31-2007)

ORUTerry

I guess I flunked Texas geography.... I would have sworn that Austin was closer than College Station. Hey, let's do two road trips!

If anyone gets lost in Austin on the way down, I can drive them over to College Station.  2 hours tops.

When it rains it pours.  I've been hoping for a game down this way for years, and now it looks like at least 3!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ORUTerry

• ORU-sisko

• ORU Eli

• vcboy2000

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice little 3 hr drive for me!! Looking forward to that  Texas game. Oh and you can be sure they will bring up the Kansas game. No sneaking up on people this year.

Nice little 3 hr drive for me!! Looking forward to that  Texas game. Oh and you can be sure they will bring up the Kansas game. No sneaking up on people this year.

They might think, "They don't have Caleb Green or Ken Tutt. This should be a walk in the park."  Then one of our amazingly talented newcomers can just score like Marchello did last year with a surprise attack! :-D

Beaumont is just a little east of Houston as well.  That makes 4 games in South Texas.

ORUTex, can I bunk with you on December 18?  XJet has 2 daily direct flights from OKC (and Tulsa BTW).  I would try to come for the A&M game but November 14 will likely be a pretty big day for me.

The OSU game will be a little easier since the Ford Center is just across the street from my office.

ORUTex, can I bunk with you on December 18? 

Didn't your parents teach you the dangers of meeting up with people from Internet message boards? 

I suppose so, but you might need someone to vouch for your character.

Beaumont is just a little east of Houston as well.  That makes 4 games in South Texas.

ORUTex, can I bunk with you on December 18?  XJet has 2 daily direct flights from OKC (and Tulsa BTW).  I would try to come for the A&M game but November 14 will likely be a pretty big day for me.

The OSU game will be a little easier since the Ford Center is just across the street from my office.

I will aim to hit all the Texas games as well...OKC Eagle, you sure you can leave the house around that time?  Could be busy around there!  If you can slip out, my place is open for the Lamar game (1 1/2 hr. to Beaumont).

Terry, is the Blain Beast (van) still running...roady.

Eagle, vouch for your character?  ummm...  anyone... Grip?

I'll be Near Houston Thanksgiving weekend so the Lamar game is a definite possibility Grip.

Lets all get on the road for these guys.  With the inexperience, they'll need some home fan support out there in the big bad world of the long road trip.