***ORU vs. Centenary Thread ***

Texasgrip

Late to start this subject, but hopefully some of you guys "watching" can post eye-witness updates............

30-24 ORU with about 3 min. left in the 1st

Yikes!  12 T.O.s so far by us

Tutt scores at the buzzer!

35-29 ORU @ halftime...

We've got to turn it on...The Gents make me nervous...

I am in the arena (Blackberry). Way too many turnovers. Most of them while trying to make a 'fantastic' play... Unforced. Need to be more disciplined.

The refs are letting them play... Maybe Kampe's "message" got through. Green has been mugged a couple of times with no call.

Mid-Con TV is not working for me...I missed the entire first half. Can somebody tell me what the problem with this thing is, or am i just stupid?

Fortunately, I am getting good performance from Mid-Con TV.  A little grainy in full screen mode but a pretty decent picture in the smaller frame.  The gents are hitting their three's and have whittled our lead down to 58-50 with 8:38 to got.  Currently coming out of a time out.

ORU was up by as many as 16...

Now 58-50 ORU with 8:58 to go

Ouch, Caleb misses the front end of a one and one but we get the rebound and Tutt hits a three.  Titans by 11 at the media time out.

Nice!  C'mon Tutt!  How many do Caleb and Ken have?

Caleb gets fouled and hits them both. Up by 13.

This could be about to get ugly.  The Gents miss the front end of a one and one.  Caleb gets fouled and hits them both.  Up by 15.  Caleb only 80 behind Michael Watson.

Awesome defense!!!!  Shawn King blocks 2 consecutive shots and we get the board after a miss.  Cooper thinks he got a piece of the third shot.  Can't let them get those offensive boards, though.

Tutt shooting two...he's got 13, now 14 on the night.