• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Old Titan

• tmh8286

• TrueBlue82

• EagleFanatic

Top Posters In This Topic

89-66 ORU, final score.  At least four guys in double figures, monster game from the free throw line on the road - again!

I'm glad to have that one in the win column.

Tulsa is making it a game against Houston - down by 3 with 25 seconds to go.

50 points in the second half

56% FG from the field

7-14 on 3's

32-37 on FT's, 86% (!), Gents were just 12-24, 50%

40-25 advantage on the boards (!!)

bad news - 16 turnovers

Nice game. A few stats stuck out to me -

32 points from the bench. Very nice, when, without Vealy, our bench is pretty much 2 people!

Caleb's stat line - 22 points, 14 boards (all on the defensive end), 7 assists, while going 3-for-7 of the field. 6 turnovers, not good, but he definitely made up for it with his other stats.

3 players fouled out for Centenary, including their leading scorer. Good way to not win right there.

All in all, a solid road win.

Nice all-around performance.... good to see Sango, Ehambe and King contribute. Distribution of scoring and rebounding takes the load off Green and Tutt - and makes it harder for opponents to concentrate on them without suffering consequences.

Frustrating to see we committed 16 turnovers..... we have to learn to value possessions. It is also surprising to see that Centenary grabbed 11 offensive rebounds - even though we out-rebounded them 40 to 25. Our guards need to learn to box their man out and work for offensive rebounds.

The rebounding numbers look a little suspect to me - Caleb has fourteen defensive rebounds and ZERO offensive rebounds?  I guess it's possible, but it seems like half of Caleb's possessions come from getting offensive rebounds.