• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Old Titan

• tmh8286

• TrueBlue82

• EagleFanatic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who have no access to score, it's ORU 35-27 at 2:00 in the first half.  Ehambe shooting pretty well off the bench, but lots of turnovers for both teams.  A lot of fouls both ways, also...

Not bad, we're pretty balanced in scoring so far.  Several TO's trying to get the ball inside, though.  Sounds like bad passes against a packed in defense.

Lost my internet feed for a minute - Liberty hit 2 free throws, then they hit a shot at the buzzer, it's 39-31 at the half.  I think they said Caleb already has a double-double.  I know he has a lot of rebounds already...

Just tuned in. How are Caleb and Ken doing.

Caleb has a double-double 11 points/10 boards.  Ken has ten, I think, after a slow start.

Oakland beat UMKC tonight

Yeah, if we can hold serve, Thursday night will be for first place between two 5-0 teams.  

55% FG shooting, 11-11 on free throws.  Moses 10 points, Ken 10 points, Caleb a double-double with 11 and 10...

Shawn 2 points at the half.

Other scores: 

Southern Utah won at IUPUI by three

Valpo is idle

Oakland throttled UMKC

Chicago State is up 5 at Western Illinois at half

Tulsa trails visiting Houston by six at the half

A&M is up 10 over OSU in College Station nearhalftime

I think itll be key to keep on expanding the lead instead of trying to coast along like the Soutern Utah and UMKC games.

Centenary comes out in a zone, two quick ORU turnovers.  Time for Ken and Moses to hit some 3's!

41-33 ORU, 18:00 second half

Let's see if Houston can avoid a total collapse, as they experienced at Rice earlier this week.  I had a feeling that Houston had the potential for handing TU their first home loss of the season if they were to play as they did the first 30 min. at Rice.

47-37.  We're killing them on the boards, and they continue to miss free throws that might help them get back in it.