St. Thomas 1/13

Old Titan

I totally agree Dave.  If these things are being emphasized by the coaching staff then it seems odd that the players haven’t responded with improved play.  Not sure if this is a coaching issue or not.

While there’s obviously some areas that need to be cleaned up for ORU, my personal opinion is St Thomas is the best team in this league. They could easily finish the season at 16-2 with their only 2 losses being to SDSU. 

The way I see the conference:

St Thomas and SDSU are in Tier 1
ORU, Denver and Omaha are in Tier 2
NDSU, UMKC, USD, UND in Tier 3

51 minutes ago, GoldenEagleFan said:

While there’s obviously some areas that need to be cleaned up for ORU, my personal opinion is St Thomas is the best team in this league. They could easily finish the season at 16-2 with their only 2 losses being to SDSU. 

It's possible that St. Thomas is the best team in the league. The grind of the conference will tell. I really like Coach Springmann and the kind of guy he is and I really appreciate the kind of people we have on the roster. Quality and talented young men, no doubt. It just seems to me they have to toughen up and play with a lot more intensity.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1