2024 Preseason

Old Titan

First time saying this: I’m more excited for baseball season than I was for MBB. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Only 3 weeks to go.....TheEagleman is ready for some ORU Baseball.....:tb-white:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

Only 3 weeks to go.....TheEagleman is ready for some ORU Baseball.....:tb-white:

OMAHA, OMAHA...HERE WE GOOOO!!!

0FDE831D-C3FD-4A4E-BD18-C9FBE1784E03.thumb.jpeg.74e4553715337b2819682055d38ebccb.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Need to start stocking up . . .

Looking like a true rabid fan, there, texasgrip!!

1 hour ago, tmh8286 said:

Need to start stocking up . . .

Looking like a true rabid fan, there, texasgrip!!

I love being back home in Tulsa and enjoying all four seasons - but after these last ten days I’m ready for spring! 😆

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Looking good "Grippie"  🤣

I will be in Waco March 1-3 representing.  Hopefully I see some North and Central Texas alums there.  Just for grins I was looking at Omaha hotels at lunch today.

Baptist Athletic Supply???? Grip probably used to hang around with this guy......  image.png.a594a273ae37ef2e42ebf8cb2562a2c2.png

• Haha 1

I confess that I do not follow the baseball team as closely as the basketball team.  So what are your expectations for the 2024 team after the trip to the College World Series.  How much talent did they lose?  Help a brother out who follows from a distance!

5 hours ago, Keenan Henderson said:

I confess that I do not follow the baseball team as closely as the basketball team.  So what are your expectations for the 2024 team after the trip to the College World Series.  How much talent did they lose?  Help a brother out who follows from a distance!

This pro baseball scout likes us.......

TOP 11 Teams to win 2024 College World Series
Owen Kelly | Jan 30, 2024
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/top-11-teams-win-2024-college-world-series-owen-kelly-wwe0e

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Keenan Henderson said:

To answer your question, barring injuries to key players, ORU will win the Summit, the post season tournament and make it back to the regionals in June.  We lost a lot and we gained a lot.  Key "gets" for this season include an outfielder from Tennessee, a catcher from Arizona, and a shortstop from Wichita State.  The middle of the field defense should still be strong, the pitching should be in tact (if there aren't any arm troubles), and the hitting should pick up where we left off.

If Ryan gets us back to the super regionals again, he is going to be a very hot commodity.

• Upvote 1

On 1/10/2024 at 8:40 AM, Bogus Smith said:

Josh Caravalho received the Hot Stove of Santa Clara Valley D1 pitcher of the year award last night.  Looking for great things to come from this arm for the 2024 season.

https://twitter.com/CaravalhoJohn/status/1744967939252683055

Josh is our guy!!!! Expecting big things from him! #33

On 1/31/2024 at 10:53 AM, Bogus Smith said:

Super cool & thanks for posting!

On 1/30/2024 at 6:00 PM, Keenan Henderson said:

That needs to change bro…Keep It Real No Way GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

On 1/30/2024 at 11:16 PM, Bogus Smith said:

This pro baseball scout likes us.......

TOP 11 Teams to win 2024 College World Series
Owen Kelly | Jan 30, 2024
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/top-11-teams-win-2024-college-world-series-owen-kelly-wwe0e

Owen has his eyes in #33

On 1/25/2024 at 3:17 PM, Otis 83 said:

Looking good "Grippie"  🤣

I will be in Waco March 1-3 representing.  Hopefully I see some North and Central Texas alums there.  Just for grins I was looking at Omaha hotels at lunch today.

You and I need to connect one day. #AlumGoals

On 1/25/2024 at 4:04 PM, theeagleman5 said:

Baptist Athletic Supply???? Grip probably used to hang around with this guy......  image.png.a594a273ae37ef2e42ebf8cb2562a2c2.png

😂😂😂😂 Love that guy!

On 1/25/2024 at 4:04 PM, theeagleman5 said:

Didn't catch this. 🤣 Also I don't know who that is.

But as for the shirt; beggars can't be choosers. My guess is that Baptist Athletic Supply sponsored something at some point - this was a loaner from a buddy. Needed SOMETHING ORU to wear to the CWS. By the way, where were you @theeagleman5?  Didn't see you in Omaha... 😃

Sorry Grip... Philly to Omaha a long trip and you don't know the late great Dr. Charles Stanley??? But I guess typical of pentecostals....😜