Beat TU T-Shirts!

maniac prez

Hey guys,

The Maniacs are selling "Beat TU T-Shirts" as a fundraiser. You all can order the shirts online at http://www.mabeemaniacs.com/merchandise.html

All the proceeds go towards funding the Maniacs, who as you know, do a lot to try to help the basketball team in the form of student/crowd support. Any support you can give is very appreciated, and the shirts are pretty sweet too.

If nothing else, check out our brand new website, mabeemaniacs.com

See all of you Saturday at the game!

tbone,

we cannot sell shirts and other merch in the Mabee Center, BUT we can "sell" the shirt to you now, and you could pick up your purchase at the game tomorrow night... If this sounds good, or if you want to work out another scenario, we will be more than willing to work with you, just give us an email at mabeemaniacs@yahoo.com. Thanks

I like the shirt too. :wink:

Too bad there will be at least 1500 Golden Hurricane's in the Mabee Center Saturday night. 8)

BTW Voice, thanks in advance. :D

I'll be wearing ROYAL Blue though. :P

Seriously....I'm looking forward to another great rivalry contest.

One thing for certain, the best team should win.

Just Bought My Maniac Shirt on Campus and I'm The New Rave of My Office!

Eli

we're totally selling them on campus. We are selling them in the GC and up at Saga at lunch and dinner as well as on the website.

ManiacPrez...are the maniacs dropping the 'costumes' for the TU game and going with just navy blue t-shirts?

Call me old fashioned, but hundreds of students in navy blue t-shirts gives an awesome visual effect. That said, seeing college kids dress up as Peter Pan and Fairies was pretty funny.

I've gotta chime in on the Maniacs' costumes on Tuesday night. You know you are effective when people walk in the Mabee Center and look at the Maniacs for 10 minutes straight trying to figure out the theme. I thought the costumes were absolutely hilarious.

For Saturday the navy shirts would look pretty sweet but you gotta accessorize. Crazy hats, face paint, you know, something to spice it up. I wouldn't take fashion tips from Voice so take what he says with a grain of salt :)

The Maniacs continue to bring it even against teams like St. Gregory's. Keep it up -- we're excited to see what you all do next.

Thanks for the hook up Maniacs. I love the shirt. trying to figure out when i can wear it. gotta wear the business casual to the office.

also, i plan to wear it for TU, but it will be under my Larry owens costume i have ready for Saturday. :D

ManiacPrez...are the maniacs dropping the 'costumes' for the TU game and going with just navy blue t-shirts?

Call me old fashioned, but hundreds of students in navy blue t-shirts gives an awesome visual effect.

Thanks!

This should really make the TU players feel more at home.

Man, you all are just too kind.

It looks like the Mayors Cup's cup theme (aside from smacking TU around) will be Superheros.

WD, they won't feel more at home when they hear what the Maniacs will be shouting. The darker blue may provide solace at first sight, but when they step on the floor they will be greeted with hostile jeers and taunts. Won't feel at home at all. No warm and fuzzies, just countless heckling and insults all throughout the game. Not fun at all.

Hey guys, the Maniacs that buy the shirts are being encouraged to wear them under their superhero gear (capes and such). Thanks again for all the kind words, I really appreciate it, it helps to know that others think we're doing well. And as far as TU being comfortable on Saturday, I can guarantee right now, that there will be no comfort for them in there, if we don't win by 25 I consider this game a disappointment. The Mayor's Cup stays here!!!!!

P.S. If you want a shirt, you can "order it" now, and we can have it at the game by 6 so that you could wear it to the game, just give us an email at mabeemaniacs@yahoo.com