New uniforms

ORUIllini

That video from 1974 is priceless and TheEagleman was in the building probably on press row if it was the NCAA Tournament in March.....those were the days, my friends! :circle-logoi:

• Like 2

YESSSS!....Wingmaaaaan is totally correct....the O R U is too small!!!...what's the story with that????   :circle-logoi:

17 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

YESSSS!....Wingmaaaaan is totally correct....the O R U is too small!!!...what's the story with that????   :circle-logoi:

Yeah, not a fan...they look REALLY plain.

I am a fan. I would wear these as the regular home uniforms if it were up to me 🤷‍♂️

They look better than the last attempt at throwbacks over a decade ago (although LO does make it look pretty good here with the dunk 😄).

OwensUMKC1Dunk.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, GoldenEagleFan said:

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t! 🤦🏽‍♂️

I may be “Old Titan”, but I have never been a proponent of the so-called “flame logo”, and these abominations Friday night were the worst example of retro unis ever attempted at ORU.

The solid navy waist bands were the most egregious element, though the micro logo on the chest and the overall non-retro fit were equally off-putting.

It’s time to put the retro unis to bed for a few years and focus instead on some truly innovative alternative looks featuring the new logos (dark navy with Vegas gold pinstripes!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Old Titan said:

I may be “Old Titan”, but I have never been a proponent of the so-called “flame logo”, and these abominations Friday night were the worst example of retro unis ever attempted at ORU.

The solid navy waist bands were the most egregious element, though the micro logo on the chest and the overall non-retro fit were equally off-putting.

It’s time to put the retro unis to bed for a few years and focus instead on some truly innovative alternative looks featuring the new logos (dark navy with Vegas gold pinstripes!)

They aren't true retro unis without the short shorts.  That was the fad back then. 😂

• Haha 2