New uniforms

ORUIllini

I might be in the minority on this, but not a fan of the use of gray in new uniforms. Not even a school color. And it appears this years road unis will be all gray. Ugh!

Oh well, if they play good it may grow on me, but sure would rather see the Vegas gold or even would be ok with using red as an accent color for the flame.

IMG_4605.jpeg

• Upvote 1

I love the use of the gray color in the new uniforms.  If you look around the campus, you will notice that gray was the color chosen for the relatively new Niko dorm.  Also some of the gold tinted glass in some buildings such as Christ’s Chapel has been replaced by blue glass.

I wonder over time as the gold is phased out on campus if the athletic color scheme could change from the Vegas gold accent color to gray instead.  The LRC of course still has the gold tinted glass that has been there since it was built.

Blue seems cold. Gold, though connected with wealth (not that that's wrong) is bright and beautiful, unlike (to me) cold, drab, dark blue.

I would say the predominant color on campus within the new buildings is white. While blue and grey are the secondary colors. 

Those unis above are sharp.....TheEagleman still loves the road Blue with Vegas Gold.....gray alternates are fine....no pink please.....:shield-logo:

• Like 1

Grey isn’t a bad choice it’s just a boring choice. Keep the gold and bring back the red in small ways. That will differentiate the ORU colors (tulsa notwithstanding) while giving a nod to tradition.  

• Like 1

Those old Titan unis were classic....brings a tear to the eyes of TheEagleman.....:circle-logoi:

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Friday night might be the rollout of the throwback uni's...

...either that, or everyone is wearing No. 24 jerseys and nasty red low-tops. 😉

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ORUIllini said:

Oh, and please provide some merchandise ORU and Nike. I will buy it all!!

!!!!!

Fans are desperate for nice gear! Take note ORU marketing department!

• Like 1

TheEagleman LOVES IT!!!....OT, Terry and Bogus can teach the students how to do a TITAN TRAIN!!!   :circle-logoi:

NICE!! They're going to be giving out bobbleheads of the entire 1974 team!!  I could really use some more bobbleheads!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

TheEagleman LOVES IT!!!....OT, Terry and Bogus can teach the students how to do a TITAN TRAIN!!!   :circle-logoi:

Titan Train works as “Golden Eagles.“ Could be easily converted and used at every event. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1