2024 Schedule

ORUalum

24 minutes ago, MrsSmith said:

What is "the meet checkers"?

😀I think that is supposed to be meet schedule. She’s on the Acrobatics and Tumbling team at UMHB. Fortunately they don’t have a meet that weekend though she will have practice. 

She transferred from Limestone in South Carolina and Mrs Otis and I are very excited to be able to go to most of her meets. 

You and Bogus should come to Waco. I’ll introduce you to my daughter. 

• Like 2

That's actually a very nice schedule with a lot of home games at JLJ....both basketball and baseball are home the week of 2/15 thru 2/18.....TheEagleman might have to consider a possible road trip.....:tb-white:

• Like 1

Excellent schedule, using the power of a southern location (and maybe some CWS notoriety) for hosting early-season games. All matchups are home-home, except for 11 home games (Evansville, SIUE, Central Michigan, Mass-Lowell), a 2-for-1 series with Missouri State and 4 road games (three at Baylor and one at Arkansas).  The subtraction of Western Illinois not only improves the league's RPI, but allows for a balanced schedule with home-and-home three-game series against all five other Summit schools.👍

19 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

That's actually a very nice schedule with a lot of home games at JLJ....both basketball and baseball are home the week of 2/15 thru 2/18.....TheEagleman might have to consider a possible road trip.....:tb-white:

I hope to be there🏀⚾

Between the Golden Eagles and the World Series Champion Texas Rangers  I have never been more excited for the start of baseball season.  If @theeagleman5 makes the trip in February I'll have to see if I can swing that.  Otherwise, I will probably wait for the Summit League Tournament in May.  A much nicer time to visit T Town.

• Like 2