2024 Schedule

ORUalum

Arkansas on the schedule for the first time in awhile.....looks like they still refuse a mid week return game 

• Upvote 1

Good to see them on our schedule once more.  I guess we won't pull down their RPI anymore if we play them.  UA has an amazing home schedule.  Except for their early tournament and SEC schedule, they only play at Baum Stadium, so I guess it would have been a miracle to see them play in Tulsa.

• Upvote 1

Typical Hog wusses....too fearful to come play at JLJ....runnin' scared....thats just pathetic. Image result for arkansas hogs logo

10 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

Typical Hog wusses....too fearful to come play at JLJ....runnin' scared....thats just pathetic. Image result for arkansas hogs logo

As someone that keeps up with Arkansas Baseball, the Hogs have rebuilt from their 2023 season and will have a deep roster going into 2024. 

ORUBase 2024 squad clearly has pitching but the offense will be the difference maker. Especially against Arkansas.

Excited and May make the trip to Fayetteville in 2024.

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2023 at 4:51 PM, ORUalum said:

Arkansas on the schedule for the first time in awhile.....looks like they still refuse a mid week return game 

They can do that.

On 11/2/2023 at 3:01 PM, Bogus Smith said:

Hmmm....I wonder if this means we will get Baylor for a weekend series in Tulsa in 2025??? 🤔

think sesame street GIF

ORU will continue its home-and-home series with the OSU Cowboys.  The Golden Eagles will visit O'Brate Stadium on Tuesday, April 2 and return the game on Tuesday, April 23 in Tulsa.  I would expect that these two games will be big games for both programs as OSU is tired of losing to ORU and ORU has had success playing the Big 12 teams.

2024 OSU Cowboys Baseball Schedule

• Upvote 2

The Sooners and the Golden Eagles will meet twice during the 2024 season.  The first meeting will be at L. Dale Mitchell Park on Tuesday, March 28 starting at 6:30 p.m., and the return trip to Tulsa will take place on Tuesday, April 30.

OU Baseball Schedule - 2024

• Upvote 1

On 11/2/2023 at 2:25 PM, ORUalum said:

I'm super excited about the weekend series at Baylor.  My oldest daughter is attending University of Mary Hardin Baylor in Belton which is about 40 minutes from Baylor University.  So I can stay with her for the weekend and catch 2, if not 3 of the games.  Not quite as convenient as Dallas Baptist but I'll take it!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Yeah, Otis my man!!...I am sure that your daughter will be thrilled to have dad spending a whole weekend with her at college......🙄

• Haha 2

For the first time, in a long time, ORU and DBU will not be playing each other during the regular season - not even for a mid-week contest.  I don't know if losing to ORU in the regional had anything to do with it (I doubt it), but it goes to show you how scheduling is even difficult for baseball.  I would think that DBU has more P5 suitors to play than wasting a weekend in Tulsa or a mid-week game on a mid-major.

2 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

Yeah, Otis my man!!...I am sure that your daughter will be thrilled to have dad spending a whole weekend with her at college......🙄

Her exact words, via text message of course, were "that's great!  we can go together!!!"  Try trolling someone else LOL.

• Haha 3

HAHAHA!!....she's just trying to make you feel good, Otis.....and TheEagleman thinks DBU doesn't want to play us anymore.....sad we can't do a home and home with them but a year off is acceptable....heck they swept ORU in the regular season last year.......maybe a break is good.....:tb-blue:

• Upvote 1

On 11/8/2023 at 1:04 PM, theeagleman5 said:

HAHAHA!!....she's just trying to make you feel good, Otis.....and TheEagleman thinks DBU doesn't want to play us anymore.....sad we can't do a home and home with them but a year off is acceptable....heck they swept ORU in the regular season last year.......maybe a break is good.....:tb-blue:

I told my daughter you were giving me the business and she told me to put this screen shot in the thread. 

IMG_0594.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1