Baseball photos

Sterns78

1 hour ago, Sterns78 said:

You never know who you'll see at an ORU postseason run.

sports forum.jpeg

Who are these guys in the forum chat?

Those boys look like fun to hang out with....only one i have met is OKCEagle but hope to meet all of them some day soon....That is such a great pic and TheEagleman wishes he could have been there in Omaha to share in the excitement of the CWS....at my age who knows if ORU will ever get back there again in my lifetime...it's so hard to win that many games against the Power 5 schools.....just an amazing feat for a small school like ORU.....This entire year or ORU Sports has been a dream come true with Men's Basketball and Baseball......who could have written this script?....geez...if we had only beaten Duke..... Image result for george costanza

• Upvote 1

You can't beat Oral???....🤔

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

Marketing at its finest….😂😂😂

There was very little ORU stuff left in the merchandise shop by Tuesday.  No hats, one style of shirt, and that was it.  Granted, they probably didn't purchase as much for lil' ol' ORU as they did the P5 participants, but still the supply sold out quickly.  I'm sure their online store(s) will have a supply of ORU items if people want to purchase it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, theeagleman5 said:

I saw one of the players’ family members, not sure whether it was a mom or a sister, wearing one of the shirts during our final game!

Also had a few fans repeat that line to us as we walked around in our ORU gear!

13 hours ago, Old Titan said:

IMG_3092.jpeg

IMG_3090.jpeg

IMG_3086.jpeg

IMG_3085.jpeg

IMG_3084.jpeg

IMG_3083.jpeg

IMG_3081.jpeg

70863041397__1D1EA68A-6EFC-41DD-9A06-9641B2BDB3CE.jpeg

IMG_3073.jpeg

IMG_3063.jpeg

IMG_3072.jpeg

I’m going to share these on my personal social media channels! Great pictures.

53 minutes ago, tmh8286 said:

I saw one of the players’ family members, not sure whether it was a mom or a sister, wearing one of the shirts during our final game!

Also had a few fans repeat that line to us as we walked around in our ORU gear!

Yeah, I think that was a sister.  Can't imagine a mom would wear something like that.  Good thing that President Wilson had already left for Amsterdam. 😀

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Bogus Smith said:

There was very little ORU stuff left in the merchandise shop by Tuesday.  No hats, one style of shirt, and that was it.  Granted, they probably didn't purchase as much for lil' ol' ORU as they did the P5 participants, but still the supply sold out quickly.  I'm sure their online store(s) will have a supply of ORU items if people want to purchase it.

I bought one of the last ORU hats available before the game on Sunday. I guess that Tulsa oil money was spent freely in Omaha!!

It doesn't fit too good but it's a REALLY COOL souvenir from a wonderfully memorable experience at the CWS!

• Like 1

I got an ORU hat as well in Omaha that has MCWS 2023 stitched on it.  I wonder what they do with any left over products.