"Mama, We're Dancing!"

Old Titan

TheEagleman would have called you too, OT....but you have never given me your number......😎

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

TheEagleman would have called you too, OT....but you have never given me your number......😎

Spot me a few bucks and I'll give you his number. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 3/9/2023 at 2:12 PM, Otis 83 said:

On more days than not, Kareem Thompson is my favorite ORU basketball player not named Max Abmas...and this video just reinforced that sentiment.

I've been trying to say all season that Isaac is my fave, but how do you pick just one?? Practically every trip to either end of the court requires the naming of a new "favorite." EVERY player has had his moments - even Trey has grown on me in the later stages of the season!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ORUalum said:

https://p.ftur.io/kfaqam/11660

Bontrager and Big Al....fast forward past the HS hoops talk to get to Bontrager's thoughts on the team....some interesting tidbits....Paul Mills, Vanover, ORU's passing, what kind of matchup he does not want in the tournament etc....

Fantastic interview from beginning to end. We've been watching some HS hoops this season and have seen each of those kids they talked about play. Loved hearing Steve's take on this year's team. I wish Mills reached out a bit more to some of the past players - the richness of our basketball legacy is so important on our future, I believe. Hopefully Coach makes those that played a big role in the past know that they are welcome and important to the current program.

I've heard he's reached out to Damen Belholter recently. He's back in town for a bit. 

• Upvote 2

• Dr. Cornelius unpinned this topic