"Mama, We're Dancing!"

Old Titan

That is just fun to watch....and Kareem Thompson really has some good moves...on AND off the court.....we are the Dancing Queens.....Image result for Dancing Queen

On more days than not, Kareem Thompson is my favorite ORU basketball player not named Max Abmas...and this video just reinforced that sentiment.

• Upvote 1

Maybe we're Bama Biased or something, but on more days than not, I feel like Kareem Thompson is the best basketball player on the court not named Max Abmas.  And yes, I'm ready for the blowback.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Agree. Kareem’s energy and effort are rarely matched by anyone on the floor-on either team.  ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rob

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ORob2 said:

Maybe we're Bama Biased or something, but on more days than not, I feel like Kareem Thompson is the best basketball player on the court not named Max Abmas.  And yes, I'm ready for the blowback.

No blowback from me, Kareem, Carlos and Mwamba bring it every night!! They don't take plays off, maximum effort all the time. Each is the kind of Swiss army knife guy winning teams need and we have 3 of them!! 

Note to Conner, love what you've brought to the team...but the dancing, Oh Boy! He could be charged with a crime in several states for that!!

• Haha 3

(Connor)

I had a chance to have a quick chat with Carlos after the final home game. I’ve been to Estonia and we had some fun talking about his home. Super great guy!

• Like 3

Popped up on my Facebook feed from two years ago today…

F9F249A5-FEAD-443C-880C-713A4B5D1342.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kareem confirmed first team all time ORU 😂

But seriously, those lockers are sweet!! If I were a 5 star recruit, I know where I'd be playing in the fall!

At my age, it is much easier to relate to the moms and dads of recruits than actual recruits themselves. That video,

2 hours ago, Old Titan said:

OK, now this is AWESOME and worthy of its own post:

OT, at my age it is so much easier to relate to moms and dads of recruits than recruits themselves. Watching the guys having fun with the win and the meaning of that for their lives makes me wonder why there is not a line-up outside of Paul Mills office with parents dragging their kids by the ear if necessary to get them to try to play for the Golden Eagles. Such a wholesome, fun celebration! It truly reminds me of "the good old days" at ORU and the ways we used to enjoy ourselves. Did I mention wholesome and fun yet? Instilling that culture into an organisation/school/team is gold! Great stuff! Thanks again for the find, OT!

• Like 2

I loved it when Kareem did the 2 finger rabbit ears to Coach during his on-court interview after the St. Thomas (I think) game.  More evidence of how comfortable these guys are with their coach and how loose the locker room is.  Who wouldn't want to be in there?

I think if Kareem had been playing point guard for the last few years, he could potentially have been NBA material.  Super-high basketball IQ.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Kareem is a lockdown defender.....can't wait to see him shut down the higher seeds' best player in Round 1 next week......😎

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ORob2 said:

Kareem is one of my favorite Golden Eagles of ALL TIME! Very well rounded and his moves on the block are elite!

• Upvote 2

• Dr. Cornelius pinned this topic

It's way too early to moan about losing these guys, but I feel like I can feel the beginnings coming on. This is such a great team, and Kareem is absolutely awesome. This season is not possible without him!

53 minutes ago, Dr. Cornelius said:

Kareem is one my favorite Golden Eagles of ALL TIME! Very well rounded and his moves on the block are elite!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

Kareem is a lockdown defender.....can't wait to see him shut down the higher seeds' best player in Round 1 next week......😎

I think Kareem cost Grant Nelson some 💰

• Upvote 4

https://p.ftur.io/kfaqam/11660

Bontrager and Big Al....fast forward past the HS hoops talk to get to Bontrager's thoughts on the team....some interesting tidbits....Paul Mills, Vanover, ORU's passing, what kind of matchup he does not want in the tournament etc....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1