Message Board Dinner and Brunch this Weekend

OKC Eagle

5 hours ago, tmh8286 said:

I hate it when people bail on me, and I hate being one of those people, but I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. Will be there tomorrow morning for sure!!

Sorry guys! I know the more the  merrier. Wish I had thought it through before committing.

We missed you!  We can't make it in the morning, but enjoyed the fellowship tonight.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tmh8286 said:

Great group of kindred spirits here today - although others may consider us your quintessential rogues’ gallery. . . 

C6D7E2EE-7A68-4AED-893A-E74AD8A8C51F.jpeg

Really enjoyed the conversation and fellowship! 

• Like 2

What a great pic!!....TheEagleman wishes he could have been there for some blueberry pancakes and bacon......now get out to JLJ in the afternoon and then Mabee Center at night and ROCK THE HOUSE!!! :tb-white:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It was great to meet everyone in person! It's a great time to be an eagle fan, and it's great seeing everyone again to celebrate the good times 😁 

I've witnessed some great ORU basketball moments, and being with fellow die hards always amplifies the experience. Let's make sure they hear us tonight, and let's go get the victory!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Man, does that look like fun! Seeing some other folk with a well-aged vintage as ORU fans makes the heart glad. Unfortunately, a hop, skip and a jump would leave me well short of Tulsa on a trip. If we ever get a Canadian contingent together in the middle of the country, I would love to gather for some camaraderie around the Golden Eagles. In the meantime, I am glad to see you enjoying some good times together. Keep up the good work!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

It was great seeing everyone. Not the blowouts we expected, except for Friday’s baseball game, but the good guys did go 3-0 in games I went to (and 2-0 so far in the baseball games I missed), for a very nice weekend visit. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ron said:

If we ever get a Canadian contingent together in the middle of the country, I would love to gather for some camaraderie around the Golden Eagles.

The way I view geography from Texas, Sioux Falls is basically in the middle of Canada. You should join us there!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Keenan Henderson said:

Looks like you guys had a good time.  Maybe make it a yearly event?

Wish I could have been able to make it. We will have to do it again next year!

11 hours ago, ron said:

If we ever get a Canadian contingent together in the middle of the country, I would love to gather for some camaraderie around the Golden Eagles. In the meantime, I am glad to see you enjoying some good times together. Keep up the good work!

Meet up at the BDI! 😄

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dr. Cornelius said:

Meet up at the BDI! 😄

Sounds good, Doc! Call me when you reach the front of the line! 😊

20 hours ago, ORUTex said:

The way I view geography from Texas, Sioux Falls is basically in the middle of Canada. You should join us there!

Sioux Falls is considered the balmy South from where I live. Thanks for the invite! I'm holding out for a satellite campus in the city. One thing I liked about Scott Sutton was the fact that ORU played a pre-preseason exhibition game or two in Winnipeg on one occasion. I got down to an ORU/NDSU regular season game in the Moses Ehambe era. My U.S. days are over though. I travelled a lot in my youth and young adulthood. I do my travelling north of the border now. If anyone wants to organize a Zoom call or two perhaps prior to and/or during our March games,  I would love to participate as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1