Message Board Dinner and Brunch this Weekend

OKC Eagle

A few of us are planning to meet this weekend for Friday night dinner and Saturday morning breakfast/brunch.  Come join us (self pay).  Let us know if you can make it or just surprise us and show up.

7:00pm, Friday, Feb 17, Mazzio's Pizza at 71st & Lewis (2425 E 71ST St, Tulsa - https://www.mazzios.com/)

9:00am*, Saturday, Feb 18, BBD2 Diner at 81st & Harvard (8218 S Harvard Ave, Tulsa - https://www.bbd2tulsa.com/)

*Time is NOT of the essence if too early for you.

Please advise how many in your party for either venue; I can call BBD for Saturday breakfast to arrange seating for all RSVP's.

Note:  LOL that 9:00am for breakfast on Saturday is too EARLY.  #I'mAnOld

Matisse And Sadko Sun GIF by Tiësto

I am tentative (party of 1) for both, working around other family visits on this trip. I do plan to be at both basketball games and the Friday baseball game.

49 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

Please advise how many in your party for either venue; I can call BBD for Saturday breakfast to arrange seating for all RSVP's.

Note:  LOL that 9:00am for breakfast on Saturday is too EARLY.  #I'mAnOld

Matisse And Sadko Sun GIF by Tiësto

I was not sure what time to put.  What is better? 10:00? 11:00?  I will change it.  It does not matter to me. 

• I will be at both meals, my son will be there for Mazzios's.
  • I will be at both basketball games*
  • I hope to catch the Friday baseball game (at least).

* Thursday night is "Avengers" night. I will not be dressing up as Thor, because right now I would be fat Thor, which is gross.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, OKC Eagle said:

I was not sure what time to put.  What is better? 10:00? 11:00?  I will change it.  It does not matter to me. 

9AM is fine; I was joking that I’m sometimes the first guy in the door when they open at 7am.  #earlybird

• Like 1

Reserving the table at BBD2 Diner for 9:00am Saturday.  

RSVP’s as of Friday morning:

• SonofaLegend (1)
  • ORUTerry (1)
  • Texasgrip (1)
  • ORUTex (1 tentative)
  • dbl78 (1)
  • tmh8286 (1)
  • OKC Eagle (1?)
  • ORU Titan (1)

Any others?

• Like 2

I hope that a few of you will tip a brew in honor of TheEagleman tonight at dinner (not at breakfast but if you must.....)...how I wish i could be there!! 🍺😎🍺

4 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

I hope that a few of you will tip a brew in honor of TheEagleman tonight at dinner (not at breakfast but if you must.....)...how I wish i could be there!! 🍺😎🍺

"Hey, what's in that coffee anyway?" 

Jerry Seinfeld Seriously GIF

• Haha 1

I hate it when people bail on me, and I hate being one of those people, but I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. Will be there tomorrow morning for sure!!

Sorry guys! I know the more the  merrier. Wish I had thought it through before committing.