The Mitchell Report (various installments 2022-23)

Old Titan

16 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

Look, Mike Daum was a great player, but this is just pathetic. 

I guess he should throw in there that Max will also fall well short of Pete Maravich in NCAA career scoring as well. 

What's the point, other than deep down feeling that ORU doesn't deserve nice things??

Laurence Fishburne Pop GIF by ABC Network

1 hour ago, Bogus Smith said:

Greg went to the school that taught opinionated and biased stories are real journalism. Welcome to 1984.  

Talk about Freedom of Speech…..😂

38 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

Look, Mike Daum was a great player, but this is just pathetic. 

I guess he should throw in there that Max will also fall well short of Pete Maravich in NCAA career scoring as well. 

What's the point, other than deep down feeling that ORU doesn't deserve nice things??

We give way too much energy to a guy with 635 followers.

• Upvote 1

635 only? lol. good point. An ORU sports forum page could have more followers than that.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ORUalum11 said:

We give way too much energy to a guy with 635 followers.

Yes, but remember:  the reason I called him out in the first place is that The Summit League affords him a platform through their website and social media accounts, as the de facto "league insider" with his Mitchell Report. 

He chooses instead to use it as a bully pulpit for his own agenda (propping up his hometown UMKC Roos, and avoiding as much as possible re: ORU)

Do better, for crying out loud...

3 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

Yes, but remember:  the reason I called him out in the first place is that The Summit League affords him a platform through their website and social media accounts, as the de fact "league insider" with his Mitchell Report.

Do better, for crying out loud...

Great point. Didn't take into consideration that he was "the voice of the Summit." I'm not so sure a conference should be creating their own content (blogs, podcasts, etc) as it's impossible to take bias out of the content. Do any other conferences do this?