New Mike Carter Athletic Center

ORUTerry

10 hours ago, Otis 83 said:

I love Isaac McBride....hopefully he will do some analyst work on a baseball broadcast again this year.

Future college head coach if he wants to be - hopefully for his alma mater.

Surprising (bordering on shameful) how few former ORU players have served as even assistant coaches on the ORU staff, much less head coach.  Kyan Brown is the only one I can think of; don't think Moses Ehambe ever served in that capacity, and Kyron Stokes was an assistant for the ladies' team. 

But that's the only ones I can recall...

• Like 3

Beautiful pics, Grip....thank you for sharing....but none of Kelly Hines and her nails??.....Image result for cosmo kramer back scratching pics

• Haha 1

Excellent photos!! You took some great shots of inside the facility which I failed to do!!

One attendee of note - I saw ex-ORU head coach Barry Hinson among the crowd inside the building, checking out what the facility had to offer. He had a bit of an entourage following him, and he had very much the air of a VIP. I'm not sure what Barry is doing these days (I guess he's working at OSU), but he looked like he's doing well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I talked to a guy last night that was involved with installing the video system in the Mike Carter Athletic Center, and he said that the big screen in the film room above is very high tech - he said it has nine separate screens, and if I understood him correctly, each has it's own controls. I suppose that allows them to watch multiple videos, or multiple angles of the same play at the same time. At least I think that's what he was telling me.

Maybe someone with an inside connection could check and see if that's correct.

35 minutes ago, oruvoice said:

How that guy became Mayor of Tulsa boggles my mind. 

Dewey Barlett is the man!

• Haha 1

and how these two got into office just boggles the mind.....lol   Image result for joe biden goofy picsImage result for kamala harris laughing pics  what is this country coming to....oh, and the mayor of Phila.... Image result for mayor jim kenney photos...sorry....TheEagleman will end it there....could go on and on.....😎

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

and how these two got into office just boggles the mind.....lol   Image result for joe biden goofy picsImage result for kamala harris laughing pics  what is this country coming to....oh, and the mayor of Phila.... Image result for mayor jim kenney photos...sorry....TheEagleman will end it there....could go on and on.....😎

Amen and I second your post on this one. Donald Trump GIF

• Upvote 1

That was just a joke, guys....politics usually off limits....TheEagleman just going for a cheap laugh....don't care if you are a Democrat or Republican.....it's a free country as mentioned before...vote as you see fit....but you get what you vote for.....image.jpeg.2ee8d93988819d360f312afb9441173e.jpegNow back to the Mike Carter Center.....

There is a two minute video of the new athletic center on Youtube.  They wanted money like 12 per month from me to download it but maybe one of the admins has access to post the video. Title: College Athletics: One of the best facitilites in America: the new Mike Carter Athletic Center.

ORU went 30-6 last season WITHOUT the aid of the Mike Carter Athletic Center....now with this wonderful facility for our players to train that should be good for several more wins....heck, we might just go undefeated......:circle-logoi:

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1