ORU at No. Colorado

theeagleman5

Get out the 🧹 as the Golden Eagles run rules UNC 11-1 on senior day. 

1 hour ago, theeagleman5 said:

Good Guys up 8-1 in the 6th and on the way to a sweep over UNC...Coffey finally having a decent outing albeit vs basically a Juco team....😎

Eagleman, I understand where you're coming from re:  Coffey but a complete game is a complete game.  Hopefully the young man can build off of today's success and finish the season strong.

Otis, My Man!!.....sorry if i seemed like TheEagleman was picking on Isaac Coffey but I am still ticked at him for coming up small in that 2nd game last Sunday which will probably end up costing ORU the regular season title and home advantage in the Tournament in 2023......of course he wasn't the only one.....ORU not likely to catch NDSU before the end of the season especially with their 2 games being cancelled this weekend vs. SDSU.....the Bison only have to play No. Colorado and WIU all at home....and right now we are 1/2 game behind them.....granted we still have a chance but it's not much of a chance....nice that ORU got a sweep this weekend but when we really needed to win a home series the boys didn't get it done vs. Omaha and NDSU....let's hope the Good Guys start playing their best ball of the season in May.....no excuse for not making it to the NCAA Tournament this year......:tb-blue:

• Like 2

NDSU vs. SDSU got weathered-out for the weekend; the Bison won the only game they managed on Friday. 

Don't be surprised if ORU ends up second or third in the final regular season standings:  NDSU has a cake walk the rest of the season, while ORU has back-to-back road series at No. 3 Omaha and No. 4 SDSU. 

Second or third really makes little difference for the conference tournament, considering it's the same opponent either way in Tulsa.  Still, someone needs to explain to me the logic behind this bizarre conference schedule this year.  I can't fugure it out...