ORU at OSU

Texasgrip

Opportunity for the Golden Eagles to get a statement win and a confidence booster tonight in Stillwater against the #3 Cowboys. Historically, ORU has a 38-37 all-time edge against OSU. Would be great to see Folmar notch another W facing his alma mater!

6pm start - game is on ESPN+

• Like 1

:shield-logo:  VS.   Image result for oklahoma state logos    LET'S GO BLUE!!!!   Looks like a beautiful night for baseball in Stillwater!...🍺

Good guys up 9-1 after 5. The Golden Eagles are hitting and pitching well. The Cowboys have been a little wobbly in the field. My best from high school, who is a very proud OSU alum, texted me “we are getting smoked.”

Just now, MrsSmith said:

It's getting closer.  

Yes it is and the color guy is getting on my nerves. 

3 minutes ago, EagleManiac said:

Doing our very best to give this one away. Yikes. 

That reliever didn’t help the cause. 

Blowing an 8 run lead shows you where this ORU squad is at....just not good enough....😯

1 minute ago, theeagleman5 said:

Blowing an 8 run lead shows you where this ORU squad is at....just not good enough....😯

I understand your frustration but that was the #3 team in the country. 

Alright. Headed to the 11th. Time to save this one!

ORU...what a team!!!...Love it!! 😎

Good guys get up off the mat with a 6-run 12th to win it 15-9 with 18 hits, but I’m telling ya sports fans, the story of the night was the PHENOMENAL job of scoreless relief that freshman right-hander Jakob Hall from Bartlesville logged in the 10th, 11th and 12th innings. 

Kid was placing his fast ball all over the strike zone for first pitch strikes, then finishing off the Cowboy batters with a devastating breaking ball. His rhythm and pitch selection exuded total control well beyond his age. And on what a stage!  He looks like a STAR in the making.

• Like 1

Gutty win!  You can’t expect the #3 team in the country to stay silent for the entire game - and they didn’t.  But, ORU weathered the storm, and then put up a crooked number in the twelfth for a 15-9 extra inning win.  

And, special recognition is due for freshman reliever Jakob Hall, who pitched a PERFECT 10th, 11th and 12th with SIX strikeouts to earn the win.  That is RIDICULOUSLY good.  

Just now, TrueBlue82 said:

Gutty win!  You can’t expect the #3 team in the country to stay silent for the entire game - and they didn’t.  But, ORU weathered the storm, and then put up a crooked number in the twelfth for a 15-9 extra inning win.  

And, special recognition is due for freshman reliever Jakob Hall, who pitched a PERFECT 10th, 11th and 12th with SIX strikeouts to earn the win.  That is RIDICULOUSLY good.  

And OT, as usual, beats me to the punch.  Incredible performance. 

• Haha 1