Arkansas V ORU

ORU-sisko

In my mind, I'm also remembering a down pour and seeking shelter on someone's front porch who didn't appreciate us being there. Has my memory gone bad, or was it you?

Your memory is as impeccable as always, count. I'm still drying the water from my ears from that storm! That remains a great ORU memory, even though the Titans didn't pull off the victory we were looking for. If I remember correctly, there were several of us on that trip - I know JP was with us... and perhaps TU?

I'm in Texas this week, visiting the in-laws, and was hoping that the Eagles might get assigned to Norman or Austin - so I could join in the festivities. Just being this much closer makes it harder to not be there with you - so promise you'll cheer some for me tonight - GO EAGLES!

Your memory is as impeccable as always, count. I'm still drying the water from my ears from that storm! That remains a great ORU memory, even though the Titans didn't pull off the victory we were looking for. If I remember correctly, there were several of us on that trip - I know JP was with us... and perhaps TU?

I also remembered JP being with us (and Mrs. Count, of course), but didn't know for sure if it was the same trip. TU and I went together last evening, and I specifically asked him about this trip. He did not recall being with us.

With what voice I have left from last night, yes, I'm willing to cheer for both of us as best I can. At least Mrs. Count will be along with me tonight to help out. Still wish you could be with us, too.

I think the biggest thing our guys accomplished here was going and taking a game from a regional host. We hadn't done that since 2002, when we ended up losing 2 games to, you guessed it, Arkansas in Wichita that year.

For what it's worth, OSU didn't look so hot against Princeton. Maybe they were looking past them but either way I like our chances.

I was cheering so much through 9 innings that I had nothing left for 10 and 11 but a solid assurance that our guys would come up big. Minnisale (sp?) is the hero.