Eagles jump out early over Cowboys

ORUTex

It was pathetic, Terry. I would truly be embarrased if I was an OSU guy. There is no way that they can try and shrug this one off like it didn't mean anything. 11 pitchers, 3 catchers, and countless other changes to the line-up is just plain quittin plain and simple. The score shows what really happened, and no charade by the coaches will change that.

Certainly a nice win by the good guys tonight!! OSU tried to put their "Oh, I don't care" face on tonight, but it was obvious that they were having a hangover after a very emotional weekend series with OU. In defense to OSU, it's very hard to get up for a mid-week game with a mid-major team (even if it is with a neighboring school) when you've just been through Bedlam; however, I don't think that Anderson can just shrug off this game as anything, but a total letdown by this team. He should be concerned about the mental makeup of his team right now and whether they have the ability to make it through a Super Regional in June. From what we saw tonight, I like our chance of making it to the College World Series much more than what I saw out of OSU.

With quality wins over OSU, WSU, Tulane and Arkansas, I like our chances at an At-Large bid if we had a total meltdown in the Mid-Con Tournament and, as Terry has mentioned, a #3 is not out of the question, but I think that we'll be a high #4 seed against a low #1 seed at the very least.

We're 5-2 against top 25 teams, when is the last time we finished a season like this. The troubles at the beginning of the season are a forgotten memory, wow has this team poured it on at the end of the season.

we'll be a #3, unless we lose in the mid-con and get an at-large (which is in doubt regardless of our great record due to rpi and not being ranked) then we'll be a #4.

last years squad got a 3# and were not as good as this years squad is turning out to be.