Eagles jump out early over Cowboys

ORUTex

Wow. Now 7-0 on a 3 run HR by Andy Bouchie. He's 2-2 with a HR, double, and 4 rbi's.

Can we please get a announcer that is not such an OSU homer. I mean, I know he graduated from there and all, but geez at least he could remember who cuts his checks. :wink:

Good guys are up 7 to 2 in the top of the seventh.... two outs with runners on the corners. Aguilar is pitch-hitting for Baker - the Pokes bring in a new pitcher (the 6th?)

ok, this is getting ridiculous. 7 pitching changes! It's quite evident that the OSU head coach has given up on actually coming back and is just trying to save arms.

3 catchers! I think their coach is trying a lil too hard to show that he doesn't care about this game.

If I was an OSU fan I would be pissed if my coach just gave up like that.

It gives them an excuse..... they really didn't want to win. Get ready for the excuses.

I can understand not wanting to pitch your ace in what seems to them as a meaningless non conference game, but where is your home-field pride. It almost takes the fun out of the win...almost, but not quite! :D

OSU fails to score a run in the 8th with a man on third and no outs.... ouch. Crichton pitches out of jam (a hit and two wild pitches) with 2 strike outs and a fly ball out. Only three outs to go....

Hopefully our players and coaches can see through the fog, and know that OSU knew they had their tail kicked early on and did whatever they could to save face. Keep Runnin the Score Up Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. Just like when we beat OU at JL Johnson. We won't see OSU in tulsa again for a while.

With the sweeps over OSU and Witchita State and wins over Tulane and Arkansas.... I could see a No#3 seed in the regional.. Though probably in the heart of SEC country.

O-State uses 11 pitchers??? What is up with that? Is this tee-ball - where everyone gets to play? Did the coach promise ice cream for everyone on the team?