Three recruits and TU is taking back the city !

ORU GRAD

lol, great work on that avatar Valpower. Was that originally a pic of Raitis?

Thank you, MadAdder. That is indeed Raitis.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• Valpower

• vcboy2000

• ORUJason

Guest EagleBackr

...when did I ever claim to be "classy"?

ValpoRick; Valpower - whatever. It's like distinguishing between Ashlee Simpson and Cortney Love. They may not sound exactly alike, but they both suck, so what difference does it make?

...when did I ever claim to be "classy"?

ValpoRick; Valpower - whatever. It's like distinguishing between Ashlee Simpson and Cortney Love. They may not sound exactly alike, but they both suck, so what difference does it make?

All I'll say is that, in that comparison, I am Courtney Love (at least she had some credibility as tragic rock figure). Ashlee is just laughable.

And please, don't be so literal. Indeed, you never claimed to be "classy" but a few times you have noted, with that unmistakable stench of superiority, that at least you have never hailed any of your recruits as "saviors". Fool, you made the NCAA tournament and your team returns intact. You don't need saviors.

If your team founders after a good run (say, 4 consecutive NCAA tourney appearances), we'll see who among you can resist the urge to find the next Caleb in your subsequent recruiting classes. Man, our Kiwi center is looking more and more like a cross between Shaquille O'Neal and Bill Russell.

Guest EagleBackr
Fool, you made the NCAA tournament and your team returns intact. You don't need saviors.

...could someone please explain to FrankenHoosier that our "intact returning" team graduated THREE starters, plus three other valuable reserves? We have two great players returning - surrounded by one defensive stopper (Yemi) and a ton of questions marks. Sounds like a marketing campaign: "Caleb, Ken & The Question Marks - coming soon to an arena near you!!"

"Caleb, Ken & The Question Marks"

Great act to open the BOK Arena with.