Three recruits and TU is taking back the city !

ORU GRAD

Stop laughing, tmh8286; that's our new center.

Ha! A big, slow, white guy at center! Guess he'll be a big body to plug up the middle. Hope he can dunk!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• Valpower

• vcboy2000

• ORUJason

Not very athletic, and can't really jump, but he's an imposing presence down low, and he strikes terror in the hearts of opponents across the league.

What more could you ask for from your big man?

Uhm...i don't know. Maybe score a basket once in a while. :lol:

Guest EagleBackr

That's a little better (except for your unconvincingly neutral stance on ORU's vs TU's recruits and laughably insincere pledge of "'nuff said") though hardly rousing. But at least you've demonstrated that conjecture is an accepted part of sports-forum decorum and that it is normal to use the scouting rankings and analyses to formulate it (especially in lieu of having actually seen or comparatively evaluated any of the players yourself). I'm not sure why you're trying to appear restrained in your assessment of ORU's recruits and hope you don't think that if you make inaccurate negative assessments of the other teams recruits that you won't be "allowed to come back here in January making excuses" either.

...it's pretty obvious from this and similar nonsensical ramblings that "Valpower" is none other than our ol' nemesis ValpoRick, blowing off a little steam on our board while he sits out his 2-week ban on the Valpo message board. Nice try. Maybe you could mix in a clean "Valpo" t-shirt and a change of underwear with your fancy new user name and avatar...

Valpower = :(:x:evil::twisted:

Valpower = :(:x:evil::twisted:

Don't be taken in by Eaglebackr's misdirection. I am neither *shiver* ValpoRick nor are my ramblings nonsensical. I'm just poking a little fun at EB's reluctance to predict good things from your great recruiting class just because he doesn't want to be embarassed later on if any of them don't pan out. In presenting himself as paragon of sound reasoning and restraint (he claims that predictions are purely conjectural yet sees no conjecture in dismissing the quality Valpo's recruits) he actually comes off as an illogical blowhard.

Terry, can we get a confirmation on this claim through an IP address search?

You gotta be kidding, VCB! Valpower and ValpoRick are about as different as night and day. Valpower may like to needle us from time to time, but his posts are usually thoughtful and intelligent.

I don't think Rick is capable of posting that way.

Ok, so we've got two Eagle Fans on each side of the issue. I've got 1 question that will settle the issue once and for all.

Valpower,

Is the sky blue?

Ok, so we've got two Eagle Fans on each side of the issue. I've got 1 question that will settle the issue once and for all.

Valpower,

Is the sky blue?

It is often perceived as blue because the shorter wavelength light (blue) is absorbed by the sky's constituent molecules. That blue light is then scattered and eventually reflected into your field of view. Inasmuch as blue light is reflected by the sky from a white light source and in spite of less frequent non-blue appearances, I'd say, yes, the sky is blue. I mean, you don't think it'd be brown and gold, do you?

Valpower,

Is the sky blue?

Brilliant question, VCB!! We ALL know how ValpoRick would answer that one!!

It is often perceived as blue because the shorter wavelength light (blue) is absorbed by the sky's constituent molecules. That blue light is then scattered and eventually reflected into your field of view. Inasmuch as blue light is reflected by the sky from a white light source and in spite of less frequent non-blue appearances, I'd say, yes, the sky is blue. I mean, you don't think it'd be brown and gold, do you?

You're not the one that wrote that radio spot with the little girl, are you, Valpower?

It is often perceived...I'd say, yes, the sky is blue. I mean, you don't think it'd be brown and gold, do you?

When I started reading your post I jumped right away to the conclusion that you are ValpoRick, until I got to the above statement. Rick has never been able to combine facts to form an intelligent statement and then mix that with the humor and wittiness that is present in this post. The person that wrote this post could not have been ValpoRick.

Sorry for the mix up Valpower. You are your own man. :D

Sorry for the mix up Valpower. You are your own man. :D

That's quite alright. I'm just overjoyed not to be ValpoRick.

I don't have many posts but if you look at my history, you'll see that since the Shawn King commitment I've been fairly consistent in deriding that killjoy, Eaglebackr, about his refusal to ballyhoo the recruits and especially to pass it off as the product of his classiness.

He can dunk! He can dunk!!

And I think he's stuffing it over EagleBackr!!!

Terry, can we get a confirmation on this claim through an IP address search?

I'm fairly certain Valpower is not Rick.