Summit League Tourney Finals - ORU vs. NDSU

Old Titan

32 minutes ago, Keenan Henderson said:

Thanks Eagle Maniac!  Got the t-shirt with the blue logo and gray shirt.  

Anyone know if the public can buy the Nike Bench shirts that were worn for the tourney that say Just Us ORU.

I realize it's mostly a bigger school thing, and I've found lots of them for other schools online, but I'm hoping maybe now that ORU is actually in the tournament they would be available for purchase. Maybe not, just thought I'd throw it out there.

1 hour ago, ORUIllini said:

Anyone know if the public can buy the Nike Bench shirts that were worn for the tourney that say Just Us ORU.

I realize it's mostly a bigger school thing, and I've found lots of them for other schools online, but I'm hoping maybe now that ORU is actually in the tournament they would be available for purchase. Maybe not, just thought I'd throw it out there.

Within the last  hour I received an email from ORU about championship gear but the Just Us shirts weren’t part of the offering. 

13 hours ago, tmh8286 said:

After a several year hiatus from the message board I feel like such a fair weather fan coming back to post in this moment, but I must say  I’m really proud of our Golden Eagles and their performance in the Summit  League Tournament. It took a lot of grit and determination to withstand the onslaught of the bison in the second half last night. Really proud and impressed that our guys didn’t cave while under fire. I’ve sure enjoyed watching them play this season!

Welcome back!