WHO'S IT GONNA BE...?

Texasgrip

Who takes it all next Monday night?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes it all next Monday night?

• UCLA
    • LSU
    • GEORGE MASON
    • FLORIDA

You're right about Leon's quarterbacks. Billy Sexton played QB at Leon then FSU, and now he is the Quarterbacks coach at FSU. His son was Wyatt was FSU's quarterback during the 2004 season.

The power in Tallahassee football right now is Lincoln, I'm not really sure how Leon is doing anymore.

Quite revolutionary back in the 1970's when everyone ran the veer.... 3 yards and a cloud of dust. They punked us (Rutherford HS) pretty bad.

Ahhhh the veer, it's like novacaine just give it time it always works. I lived in Plantation, Florida right outside of Ft. Lauderdale for 10 years before moving to Tulsa. My school was terrible in Florida, we had bullies and the school was poor, coming to Tulsa and going to Jenks was a godsend.

coming to Tulsa and going to Jenks was a godsend.

What year did you graduate Jenks? I graduated there in 1989 when the football team went 3-8 and right before they went on their decade of dominance.

He graduated in '98. The year of the Legion of Doom defense, with NFLers Sean Mahan and Rocky Calmus.

Oh yes in '98 the team went undefeated that year and produced like 20-30 D1 college football players and eventually 2 players who went on to play in the NFL and are still there. Rocky might get to start soon and possibly Mahan. The defense at Jenks in '98 gave up an average of 3 yards per GAME, it was so much fun to watch.