WHO'S IT GONNA BE...?

Texasgrip

Who takes it all next Monday night?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes it all next Monday night?

• UCLA
    • LSU
    • GEORGE MASON
    • FLORIDA

TIME TO VOTE...

(NOT WHO YOU HOPE WILL WIN, BUT WHO YOU THINK WILL WIN.)

I vote Big Baby for best nickname for a college player!!!!

I voted Florida...surprised people think GMU is going to win two more games. I would LOVE to see them win it all but that's gotta be near impossible...however...it was near impossible for them to make it this far so I won't say never quite yet.

I voted LSU as who I THINK will win, but I'm hoping for either Florida or George Mason.

All I'm hoping is that Florida loses. Everything else is just gravy after that.

Now why would you go and say a thing like that, fenix?? I was kinda hoping that Florida would win it all. Billy Donovan is a devoted Christian who is bold in speaking of his faith, and that's the kind of guy I really enjoy seeing succeed.

Why don't you like Florida?

I'm a Florida State fan. I absolutely love Florida State, which means that I automatically hate Florida and Miami. In fact, earlier today I was wearing my "Beat Miami" T-shirt.

My hope is George Mason.

My thought is Florida.

My intuition is LSU.

My worry is UCLA, since they have won too many already.

My wallet does not care since I've already wrapped up my office draft pool since I drafted George Mason and LSU as part of my 6 teams (along with Ohio State, Indiana, Georgetown and Northwestern State--all first round winners!)

Drew Weatherford shall lead us to Victory!!!! Go Noles!!!!

My hope is George Mason.

My thought is Florida.

My intuition is LSU.

My worry is UCLA, since they have won too many already.

Sounds like a politician speaking... :lol:

Drew Weatherford shall lead us to Victory!!!! Go Noles!!!!

Boy, am I misinformed. I didn't even realize the Noles were in the Final Four!!!

We Noles fans are not as proud of our basketball team as we are of our football team. So even if we're talkin' basketball FSU fans are going to bring up football.

PS - Drew Weatherford is going to lead us to victory.

Are you a Florida native? I went to high school in Panama City; our football team played several Tallahassee schools: Leon and Godby - both of which were very good football teams.

I was born in Florida but have lived in Tulsa for almost 19 years. My dad went to Leon High and he and my grandmother both went to FSU and everyone in my family are huge Seminole fans. My brother married a Gator. Don't know what's wrong with him. I guess that's how you know its love.

Is Leon still a football power? In the late 70's they ran a pro set offense that mirrored FSU.... they had several QB's that went to FSU. I always wondered if that was by design. They were the first high school team I ever saw that passed 95% of the time. Quite revolutionary back in the 1970's when everyone ran the veer.... 3 yards and a cloud of dust. They punked us (Rutherford HS) pretty bad.