ORU's "Eli" Logo Listed Among 10 Worst?!?

Guest EagleBackr

Guest EagleBackr

...if it walks like a duck ("mole..."), and it talks like a duck ("mole!"), and it smells like a duck ("MOLE!!"), then it's a duck...

I've allowed plenty of time for you all to share your suppositions about me, entirely misjudging my character and loyalties. Being an officer of the Maniacs (as well as a student of the bible myself), I am extremely offended by the charges brought against me by the thoughtless. JoeyO, you have believed in me, despite the mish-mash of nay-sayers surrounding us. And for that, I respect you.

I've allowed plenty of time for you all to share your suppositions about me, entirely misjudging my character and loyalties. Being an officer of the Maniacs (as well as a student of the bible myself), I am extremely offended by the charges brought against me by the thoughtless. JoeyO, you have believed in me, despite the mish-mash of nay-sayers surrounding us. And for that, I respect you.

Hey "student," you forgot to capitalize Bible...

Before anyone throws rocks at Eli as one of the ten worst symbols in the NCAA, you've gotta consider this little guy, that I picked up from the Kennesaw State Owls website. Eli is a warrior by comparison. He's a little blurry, but you get the idea:

1051_348.ts1143298134187.jpg

Here's what I got from that article.

Why can't we get the ORU pep band on the cover of the media guide?

I was actually wondering if some of the 'old timers' knew the connotations surround WSU's mascot......I remember when they came to the Mabee and I saw a bunch of ORU students making the shocker gesture, so it's pretty widespread considering the amount of 'sheltered' students that ORU has.